As a family-run company, we firmly believe in limiting the impact we have on the Earth for our children. We focus on environmental sustainability on several fronts:
- Organic and sustainable farming practices
- Prioritizing energy-efficient factories and those with sound practices for waste reduction and recycling
- Efficient cutting practices to reduce the amount of waste generated in the production process
- Recycling of all scrap fabric generated from the production process, and upcycling larger scraps where possible
- Supporting a culture of repair and reuse
- Offering discounts on future purchases when customers send back their used Jackalo™ products for repair or upcycling
We are always looking for ways that we can improve our practices. If you have ideas about how we can become a more sustainable company, shoot us an email via our contact page.