Playclothes made better
Jackalo was founded by mother, maker and long-time environmentalist Marianna Sachse.
After years of frustration with the clothing options for her active older son, and a total lack of hand-me-downs for his little brother, Marianna founded Jackalo to bring back old-fashioned quality to kids clothing.
But Jackalo is not just another clothing brand. We are on a mission to do better, make better clothes, and change the way we buy and use children’s clothes for a better planet and a better world.
Join us. Become a Jackalo Ambassador!
Could this be you?
We’re building a team of ambassadors to help spread the word about Jackalo. We are looking for individuals who are active in their communities and motivated to make the world a better place.
You must be:
- over the age of 18,
- active on social media,
- be a parent or caregiver to a child 3 years old or older (whose photo you are willing to, and have permission to share).
- Get a free garment to test and promote
- Earn commission per sale - earn cash for repping our brand (applicable only if you have a blog or website, through ShareASale)
- Access to personal discount codes for life
- Insider access to our sales and new product launches
- Unique follower code for promotion via Social Media Features onto our Instagram page (@hellojackalo)
- Spread positivity and support for Jackalo and your fellow ambassadors
- Wear and dress your kids in Jackalo with pride
- Share photos of you and/or your child in Jackalo at least once a month as a post or story
- Work closely with our team
- Be active in our social media and share promotions with your followers.
- Share your promotion code, and enjoy the benefits!